The T55 FM+ transmitter uses a microprocessor to compress the signal for max clarity, and can broadcast on 17 preset channels in the 72.1–75.9 MHz range.
The FM+ WaveCAST WiFi connects to the installation location’s Wi-Fi Network. It does not provide a network on its own. The Wi-Fi network will need to be installed and established before the FM + can be used.
The FM Plus Dante interface provides integrators with a full digital audio networking solution. It is based on the Audinate UXT Ultimo chipset. This chipset supports both AES67 and SMPTE 2110. Dante’s Ultimo UXT support of AES67 and SMPTE 2110 allows integrators multiple audio options to chose from for greater interoperability with other audio equipment with their system design. This allows the FM Plus Dante to be controlled by the Dante Controller — the easy-to-use software from Audinate for setting up and managing audio routing of Dante-enabled products on an audio network.
The T55 can be operated as part of a rack mounted standard 19” Rack, one EIA rack space high, 1/2 space wide. 1–2 units can be mounted in a single rack space with optional RPK 005 (single) or RPK 006 (double) Rack Mount Kits.
Visit Williams Sound for more information
- Professional audio inputs: 1/4”/XLR, phantom power, line level output jack. Audio presets — hearing assistance, music, voice and custom
- 16-bit DAC provides 48Khz sample rate
- 10 segment LED bar graph Optional Dante input
- Dante ethernet port
- Single-channel audio streaming over Wi-Fi
- True professional audio interface
- Supports 45 users in unicast mode or 1500+ users in multicast mode.
- Works with free WaveCAST iOS or Android apps FM FEATURES
- Up to 1000 foot operating range
- Adjustable RF power output
- Professional DSP audio platform
- Works with existing Williams Sound FM receivers
- PPA T55 transmitter
- ANT 025 antenna
- WCA 013 audio cable
- TFP 048 Euro power supply with WLC 004 line cord